Knowing how to call Netherlands from UK can be much easier if you know the right formats and examples.
We’re here to help you out on this particular topic because we know the format and the basic needed codes that are required to make the call.
How to Call Netherlands from UK?
The best method for you will depend on a few different factors. we’ll go over a few of the most popular ways for making international calls so that you can decide which one is right for you.
To call the Netherlands from the UK, dial ‘00’, then the country code for the Netherlands, which is ’31’. Finally, dial the specific phone number you are trying to reach.
However, remember that the mentioned format is only applied when a user wants to call the Netherlands from UK at a mobile, not a landline number.
When making the same call to a landline number, the process would be the following:
00 + The Netherlands country code 31 + Area Code + Landline Number.
Methods to Call Netherlands from UK:
When picking the best method to call Netherlands from the UK, it can be a little bit difficult because you have more than three ways out there.
The methods are the following:
- Using the direct dialing method
- Using a VoIP service
- Using a Free app
Direct Dialling in Netherlands from UK
When making a direct call to the Netherlands from the UK, you first need to dial the international call prefix, 00.
This informs the telephone network that you wish to place an international call. Next, you will need to enter the country code for the Netherlands, which is 31.
Finally, you will enter the full phone number you wish to call, including the area code.
It’s important to note that the charges for direct calls to the Netherlands from the UK will depend on your phone plan and the provider you use.
If you have an international calling plan, the charges may be less than if you do not have such a plan.
- How To Call Thailand From UK?
- How To Call Turkey From UK?
- How To Call Greece From UK
- How to Call Russia from Uk?
- How To Call Hong Kong From UK?
Using a VoIP Service to Call Netherlands from UK
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services allows you to make phone calls using an internet connection rather than a traditional phone line.
Some popular VoIP services include Skype, Rebtel, Viber, Google Voice, etc.
To use a VoIP service to call the Netherlands from the UK, you will need a stable internet connection and an account with a VoIP provider.
Once you have these, you can make calls to the Netherlands by following these steps:
- Open the VoIP app or website on your device.
- Log in to your account.
- Find the option to make a call or enter the phone number you wish to call.
- Press the call button.
It’s important to note that while VoIP services can be a cost-effective way to make international calls, the quality of the call may vary depending on the strength of your internet connection.
To get the best price on your VoIP call to the Netherlands, you can look at a few different providers and compare their plans and prices.
Many providers offer different plans, such as pay-as-you-go or monthly subscriptions, each with different rates for international calls.
Also, you can use some free apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, and Viber, that let you make voice and video calls at no cost, as long as both parties have the app installed on their device and have internet access.
Cheap calling to Netherlands from UK
Making the Process Free Using Free Apps
Several internet-based apps are available on the market that allows you to make free calls to the Netherlands from the UK, as long as both parties have the app installed on their device and have internet access.
Some popular apps that can be used to make free calls include:
- WhatsApp: Most people now depend on this app and the number of users of this app is boosting day by day. Once both of you have an internet connection and an account, you’re ready to go!
- Telegram: If you’re an active online user, you may try this app. The process of making a call is super easy. Just like WhatsApp.
- Viber: Make your call clear and easy by using the Viber application on your computer or mobile phone. Everything is going to be free for both of you.
- Facebook Messenger: Messenger app allows you to make voice and video calls to other Facebook users for free. To make a call, simply open the Facebook Messenger app, find the contact you want to call, and tap on the phone or video icon.
These apps are easy to use and quick to connect, and they are available for both iOS and Android. Also, they do not require any additional setup or configuration, and you can start making calls right away.
So how to call Netherlands from UK? Did you learn the process of making the call from this guide?
All the possible ways and examples have been shared in the post and hope you’re going to pick one of these methods and reach your recipient in the Netherlands from UK.